- West Midlands Police officer charged over indecent child images
- Newspaper headlines: Danny Cipriani charged and Brits flee Genoa bridge
- Uber narrows losses but growth slows
- A major hosting site took down all its ROMs. What’s going on?
- MSP Acquisition: TransIP Buys IT-Ernity From Private Equity Firm VSS
- Knightsbridge cafe accountant admits lying about staff pensions
Category Archives: Achievement
Every successful organization depends on the ability of the leader to plan, control and organize the various resources at his/her disposal. For effective leadership, the following traits are important to your success and to avoid unnecessary problems. To begin you must be thorough and detailed. All the people working under you must be able to … Continue reading